Monday 8 March 2010

My Home for the next two months...



Welcome to my tenty wonderland which will keep me warm and snug when I am away. I have spent a few nights in it during the dark nights of winter with thewind hollwing and rain pouring and it stood up pretty well so hopefully it will prove a good choice in Afrikka.


The only problem is that it is not a free standing tent as 'dome' tents usually are. Meaning I have to peg it in every night but this should mean I will sleep easy.

Here is a snap of my bike in a box - next time i see it I will be in Nairobi - Scary.
These pics were taken on my new Panasonic Lumix TZ7 camera which was kindly bought for me by Rosie's parents. It takes beatutiful pics and HD video that I will be sharing with you along the route.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment